31 July, 2009

Life is Good, Regardless!

Sooo... I've been away from the internet longer than I'd anticipated... (Surprised that I didn't calculate the timing well? Nooo? Neither am I! =)
But all is well, I promise!
Yeah, I'm jobless, car-less, penniless, internet-less, (was furniture-less until last week!), but SO WHAT!!!
I am the wealthiest woman alive! =)=)=)
My time with my children is well spent, & enjoyed...
My friends love me, & I know they'll always be there for me!
I have my own apartment, air-conditioning, & furniture!!!
(All miracles, of course! =)
And I will have a job, a car, & some serious pennies one o' these days soon, guaranteed!!!
(Miracles abound for those that keep expecting them! =)
Seriously... I am truly happy, & getting more settled every day.
Don't get me wrong, I still have difficult days... But I'm struggling fabulously, so those days never last long. =) I LOOOOVE LIFE!!! =)
K, the library "Session Information" is informing me that I don't have time to type much more, before it kicks me off, so... Sianara! (I actually have no clue how to spell that, so if it's wrong... Oh, well! You get the general idea! =)
Love you all soooooooooooooooooo much,
Praying that life is good for you, regardless of WHATEVER!
Angelina