10 September, 2010

Perplexed & In Awe...

My life is a series of miracles.
I am very aware of this...
Yet I still struggle at times to feel grateful for it all, amidst the "weird" stuff that happens.
Even though I KNOW it's all good & God will help me see the beauty & purpose in it!

Want to blog something...
Feel a need to express what's happening right now...
But I don't know how to put it into words.
So much goes on in my life, it's quite insane, really...
If one were to ask me what was new in the morning & then ask me again that evening, well, I've usually had so much occur that it's hard to simplify it all.
For which I am grateful, yet...
Exhausted by.
At the moment.

I've been meeting so many people that have been teaching me so many things... It's just indescribable how much I'm learning lately.
And I'm lovin' it, don't get me wrong.
I'm just not getting the time I prefer to process it all.
So I feel like running away.
Which I don't think is the wisest move.
So I won't.
But I want to.

Some of the people I've been drawn to, or have been drawn to me, are of the "type" that one would think I'd have nothing in common with.
But I have more in common with them than meets the eye.
And I'm grateful for the privilege of being connected with them.
Just wish I knew what I was meant to gain from all this...
Cuz I'm quite perplexed by some of the occurrences in my life, lately, & ache to be able to DEFINE some situations.
But I know I'm simply to watch, wait, & trust.
So I will.

School is a mixed bag, as well.
My Business class is AMAZING & was definitely designed with me in mind, whether they realize it or not. =)))
But my other classes are a bit of a drain.
And I just want to sleep the majority of the time.
No 4.0 for me this semester!! ;)
Hauling myself around on crutches is a killer, as well...
Realized the other day that I'm lifting 110 lbs. up, every other step, all across campus, Monday through Friday, & have been for weeks now!!!
No wonder I'm exhausted!

My emotions & insights run deep right now, but there's some kind of blockage going on... And I cannot seem to access them.
I don't know what's up, but I AM SOOO GLAD that it's the weekend!!!
Two more essential class/appointments & I AM DONE!
Going to Time Out For Women tomorrow...
Chillin' after church on Sunday...
(Missing my kids with a power I don't even want to talk about, looking forward to getting off the crutches so I can care for them again!!)
It'll be good to be free from classes for a couple days.
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)