10 September, 2009

More Harmony Possible.

Wow, can I just shout it from the mountain-tops?!?!?!
Women Are Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, folks, what women can do, when we're all more aware of our individual purposes, is simply amazing!!!
THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)
I just got back from a special women's gathering/retreat & I cannot stop talking about it! =) I could blog for days, just on my experiences/realizations during the trip, but I won't. =)
I'll just tell you this:
Women are capable of accomplishing MUCH, MUCH MORE than has been believed, thus far.
I spent the entire Labor Day weekend with 17 women & 3 li'l ones. In one home... With one kitchen... And (thankfully) three bathrooms. Shockingly enough, contrary to modern-day belief, we all got along fabulously!!! =)=)=)
Didja catch that?! SEVENTEEN WOMEN GOT ALONG WELL...
IN ONE KITCHEN... FOR 4 DAYS!!!
There were some less than ideal moments of disorganization & stress, but we rallied quickly & accomplished all that we'd set out to accomplish... It was magnificent.
When we ALLOW OURSELVES to BE TRUE TO the wonderful, intuitive, caring, women THAT WE NATURALLY ARE... Wow!!!
The cooperation was awe-inspiring! The lack of condescension & judgment was astounding! The compassion & empathy that each possessed & distributed freely was out-of-this-world...
And I'm not okay with that!!! Cuz it's time for it to be IN this world. Don'tcha think?! =)=)
Watch out, world, here we come! =)=)=)
We've set goals, & we're gonna achieve them!
We're aimimg for a better world, folks. It's time to truly "love your neighbors as yourselves"!!! (Which means a whole lot more pure love going around, cuz the way most are "loving" themselves nowadays is simply destructive & debilitating, but I digress...)
It's time for MORE HARMONY, cuz it's definitely, DEFINITELY, definitely, definitely...
POSSIBLE.