11 November, 2009

Woohoo!!! Here we GO now!!!

I SERIOUSLY cannot EXPRESS my JOY! *But, obviously, I am attempting to anyway!!! ;)*
Woo-freakin'-hoo!!!!!!!!!! =))))))) Yay, yippee!!! =)))
I AM PUMPED!!! =))))) It has BEGUN!!! =))))))
Woohoo! Woohoo!!! Woohoo! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just set up the BEGINNING FOUNDATION of my NPO!!!
A Brilliant Non-Profit Organization, that's right! =)
How freakin' AWESOME is THAT??!!???!!?
Pretty darn.
Yep, feelin' good, folks...
Feelin' like the world's changin' while you're all (hopefully, that is, as I'D really like to be) sleepin'!!! =)
I want to share more, but MUST attempt (again!) to go to sleep...
Seriously.
Hope you're all doing fabulously, marvelously, well! =)
Praying that WE EACH follow the dreams we've long held &
BLOW THE ROOF OFF THIS CRAPPY WORLD!!!
Let's show 'em GOOOOOOOOOD, ladies & gents! =)
Let's shine the light on all the garbage & say,
"Hey... Shall we take it out?
Cuz I don't wanna wallow in it anymore..."
Let's shimmy & boogy in gear &
GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
It's TIME.
TIME to CHANGE.
TIME to ACT.
TIME to BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)))
Who we REALLY are.
And I don't care what "reality" says:
(Penniless? Me?! Again? Nope, no-sirree!)
I AM a singer/songwriter/author/public speaker/
fabulous philanthropist/ freakin' awesome chick(!)
THAT'S GONNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!
Hmm, hm. That's right. You heard it here first.
Not Oprah.
From ME.
I AM AMAZING AND
WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS STINKIN' WORLD
ANYMORE!
I will CHANGE it!!!!!!!!!
(As I've always done...) One person at a time.
One smile, hug, financial donation, whatever, at. a. freakin'. time.
Love you all, prayin' my guts out for ya,
*Going to sleep now,*
Ang ;)