03 August, 2010

Foolish Mistakes...

I get where you're coming from...
It DOES seem as though I've made a bazillion "foolish mistakes".
But I guarantee.
If you'd walked in my shoes.
You'd've done THE EXACT SAME THINGS.
For you'd've BEEN me.
"If I were you..."
People say...
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT SENTENCE???
IF.
I.
WERE.
YOU.
I'd BE You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you'd BE me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we'd have all the exact same thoughts, & feelings, that the other person has!
DOES ANYONE THINK OF THE OBVIOUSNESS OF THIS???
Drives me nuts, the flak I receive.
"Well, you shouldn't've done that, Ang, cuz now it's this way..."
"Well, if you would've done this, then you wouldn't be in this situation..."
"Why didn't you know? It's so obvious what you should've done..."
DUH!!!
Get over it!
I'm IN the situation.
I ALREADY DID what you're so sure I SHOULDN'T'VE done.
I only knew what I knew.
Okay?
And THERE IS NO SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know how many things I KNOW, that YOU don't, that I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT OVER, & DO NOT tell you,
"Well, if you'd had more faith in God, under these circumstances..."
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
We.
All.
Have.
The.
Knowledge.
We.
Individually.
Have.
Period.
And my MISTAKES may seem FOOLISH to you, but I AM doing the things I know & feel to do, no matter the circumstances...
Can you say the same?
Can you say you move forward when you feel to act?
Regardless of Fear?
Or Doubt?
Or Anger?
NO Matter The Circumstances???
Cuz, yeah, I may look crazy to you... I get that.
I can even SEE why...
BUT I AM NOT.
And, yeah, I may look foolish to you... I get that.
I can even SEE why...
BUT I AM NOT.
No more than you yourself are.
And any other human being on this planet.
WE ARE ALL THE SAME.
Different sizes, shapes, & forms.
Different stories & details.
Different degrees of weaknesses & strengths.
Different ratios of foolish to wise & "sin" to "righteousness"...
WHO WILL THROW THE FIRST STONE???
Go ahead.
Judge my life.
My words, my actions, my past.
Judge me "unworthy" of this help, or that.
Or tell me I need SO MUCH MORE of another kind of "help"...
But I guarantee you're off in that judgment.
Cuz YOU DON'T KNOW.
You.
Don't.
Know.
What.
I've.
Been.
Through.
And you never will...
Not with that know-it-all attitude.
*Believe me, I know... I used to have one just like it. ;)*
I'm done.
Keep seeing my life as a mistake.
Keep seeing my choices as foolish ones.
Keep seeing ME as LESS because of it all.
And I'll keep knowing who I am...
As a Daughter of God.
As a Sister in Christ.
As an Amazing Human Being, that is Both Phenomenal AND Fallible.
And I'm okay with that...
Are you?
Okay with yourself??
Cuz you're a human, too...
And divine, as well...
Just.
Like.
Me.
Foolish Mistakes & all.