17 March, 2009

Is That a Rototiller I Hear?

Seriously... Is it? Is it reeallllly??? I believe it is!!! =)=)=)
I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

There's a garden plot here, & I do believe I'm in heaven today, just thinking of gardening again! =) Losing my hopes & dreams of my garden plans has been one of the most difficult things in leaving my recent home. (On top of all the other painful aspects. Sheesh, it never ends!) I had even planted a cute, little hazelnut tree! Sad, eh? Yeah, no more 12 ft. by 75 ft. garden space for me... See? I've been feeling slightly sorry for myself, I admit it... Missing the plot & the trees, the beauty of it all, & the plans for future years to come... &, especially, the way I felt close to God each moment I spent surrounded by His magnificent handiwork!
WHICH IS WHY THIS IS SUCH A GIFT TODAY! =)

I didn't even realize there was a garden area here. I've been so wrapped up in getting settled, acquiring a doctor for this baby, organizing my meager belongings, attending therapy sessions, making sure I eat & sleep... The list goes on... =) To be honest, I hadn't even stepped foot into the backyard! And then, this glorious day, I hear the familiar thrum of a rototiller! What inexplicable joy to realize that it's coming from this very property! What pure pleasure to realize that I'll have my own dirt to play in again!!! =) Little though it may be, it'll still be "my very own" & I can plant whatever my little heart desires! =)=)=) To pull out all the usurping weeds! (That's honestly one of my favorite parts... Yes, weeding! Because I know that with each weed I pull the tender vegetables around it will grow bigger & more nutritious!) It's fabulous fun to play a part in His creations, don't'cha think?!
Oh, to watch things grow again!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

And that is why I must leave off writing immediately, so as to plan what's best to sow in this area & have everything prepared for the right time to do so!!!

Love you all forever,
Miss you, too,
Pray you take time this year to enjoy this beautiful, dirty earth that God gave you!!! =)
See ya lata,
Ang