22 March, 2009

Please Continue Commenting...

But know that I will not be "showing" any of them, for a time.
Not sure of the length of that time, as I have no control over some particulars in my current situation...
I just wanted to let y'all know.
Sorry for any concern that any of you are now experiencing...
(And sorry for how lame & understated that seems.)

Please do continue commenting, though, I cannot express enough how marvelous it's been to receive your thoughts in return! =) Many more than have been published have commented & each little sentence thrills me to pieces, regardless of whether they get posted. =)=)=)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue exercising your faith, my wonderful ladies, it's needed now more than fear MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!!!
I promise that God is paying attention to all that is going on everywhere & He WILL NOT allow this crazy life to hold more than we can each handle, individually AND collectively!
My entire life has testified of this.
(Doesn't always make sense to me...
And I DEFINITELY don't always like it!
But I know it's truth...)

Loving you all from a beautiful, safe place,
Praying we all get through whatever's coming with our faith intact,
No Matter WHAT Happens,
Angelina