04 March, 2009

Well, Here I Am...

I've actually been here for a week now (Not that you know where that is! hehehe) and I'm safe & sound, so you're now officially instructed to stop worrying!!! (If it's too difficult, then start praying... & don't stop until you're at peace, K? Cuz the universe doesn't need any more negatives, believe me!)
I text' as many people as I could (40! I couldn't believe it!) but there are still so many of you that I haven't been able to even call yet (!minutes! you know how it goes...), so I came up with my "Brilliant Blogging Plan" & here I am! =)
Now, I can share stuff with all my loved ones at the same time!!! (Yes, I know, some of you have been doing it for ages & wonder how I can be so slow, but I can't answer that question adequately, so you're just going to have to focus on your gratitude that I'm finally doing it now! =)

Seriously, though, I feel sooo safe & loved! (Which is a beautifully miraculous thing, after all that's happened. =) This place is amazing!!! I love the community & the people at church already, & I meet someone new that I absolutely fall in love with at least twice a week... These women around me, that are dealing with similar issues, are soooooo incredible! And I really do feel God's guiding assistance, & the reassurance that I'm right where I need to be, so please keep the faith with me, K? God is better than all the junk & He WILL right all wrongs!!! (Yay, God!!! =)=)=)

So, I'm going to try and post weekly, at the very least, so y'all can rest assured that we're breathing & well... Sound good? (If you want more posts, well, you'll need to let me know through your comments to my posts, deal? Deal! =) Oh, and I will be monitoring the comments, since I need certain things to remain undisclosed, so just be aware of that, K? Thanks!!!

I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! And miss you ALL, as well. I pray that we all gain as much faith, peace, & wisdom as we need to during this crazy life...
Take care of yourself, as well as your loved ones,
Love,
Angelina