26 July, 2010

Prayer of Gratitude

Dearest Father,
I didn't intend to get on here & pray to Thee last night, but tonight is intentional:
Father, how I Thank Thee!!
I called my mom last night, & it was just what I needed.
I bathed & breathed & ate & remembered all the steps necessary to help me get through the physical aspect of my residual pain.
Thou didst help me with all that, as I asked Thee to.
As Thou dost always do.
Thank Thee for helping me get out of my own way. =)
I'm such a stubborn fool sometimes.
Thank Thee for turning my weaknesses into strengths.
Oh, Father, today was heavenly... Thank Thee for offsetting the torture of the previous day & providing a truly restful Sabbath for me.
Please bless those I interacted with, especially those I felt to semi-"preach" to. I know it was all in reminding them that they are more loved by Thee than they can currently comprehend, but I also know how uncomfortable & unbelievable it is for so many when I do that... Please bless them to absorb the truths spoken in a time-frame that is healthy for them.
Oh, Father, I'm still hurting & tired, & though I did gain so much more than anticipated from church, it was so hard on my body today... Please help me to know tomorrow how to balance between what my body needs & what needs to be done in order to get the children back.
I miss them so, Father, & Thou knowest how I am counting on Thee.
Please bless me to be open & NOT get in Thy Way!!!
I love Thee, & Thank Thee for ALL that Thou hast provided...
I am so blessed!!
K, I'm ready to sleep now... Please assist me with that, as well... =)
Sheesh, can I do anything on my own?? ;)
I love Thee soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
Thank Thee for Thy wisdom & grace & guidance & strength & everything else Thou hast provided for me...
I'd not trade them for ANYTHING, Father.
And I'll aim, yet again, not to complain about the mode through which Thou dost provide such gifts. =)
As I DO recognize that Thou dost know BEST!!! ;)
Good Night, Father,
In Jesus' Marvelous Name, Amen.