04 July, 2010

Wow. What A Month!

I truly am in Awe of my Life!!! This last month or so, wow, has been increasingly marvelous. =) And I look forward to every aspect of my existence, from here on out! =)))
So, briefly, as I "should" be sleeping... I want to share some of what I've experienced this last li'l while...

Just celebrated my 30th Birthday... WooHoo!!! ***I made it!!! =)
And I gotta say, it was Definitely my Best Birthday EVER.
Had no expectations... Just trusted it would all be perfectly whatever was needed...
And received more from God than I ever could have imagined.
Well, at least all in ONE Day!! ;)
I'm a bit too tired now to dive in to the details, but I want to share this key piece:

God loves each one of us sooooooooo much more than we comprehend & allow Him to express! This I know FOR SURE, beyond any knowledge I had previously.
What I was gifted with, over the last few days & especially on my B-day itself, cannot even be expressed within words!!
So I'm not even gonna put more words into it, K? ;)
God loves us.
That means YOU. ;)
And I'm so grateful for the peace this brings me... Even in not-seemingly-so-desirable-experiences... =)))

Love you ALL,
Praying we each cease trying to control so much, & just let Him do what He does best, & not judge His timing & methods,
Angelina

P.S. My Non-Profit Organization, Funding Faith... Yeah, I know I thought I had it all done several months ago... But there was a glitch, & I'd misunderstood & thought it was finalized... when it wasn't.
But it is NOW!!! =) One of God's gifts to me, This 30th Birthday, was to orchestrate the final pieces of getting it rolling. =))) Without me even lifting a finger. ;)
What joy & marvelousness...
HaPPy BirthDAY, ANgeliNA!!! ;)